Digital Marketing Intern
VGL is looking for (paid) digitally-savvy intern to help with external social media communications and online advertising to drive sales for VGL’s programs and services. The Digital Marketing Intern will be part of the organization's communications team.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities:
- Increase traction with our target markets (student veterans, partners, and donors).
- Participate in creating copy, editing, and publishing social media communications.
- Collaborate on advertising and promotional material.
- Assist with analyses, market research, product management, product development, sourcing and all other aspects related to marketing as directed.
- Analyze current and emerging marketing trends, relevant trending conversations/topics, and share insights across the organization.
- Support media analytics/reporting to highlight insights into marketing campaign performance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, energetic, independent, and responsive to feedback.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable collecting, analyzing, and using data to influence decision-making.
- Familiarity with Squarespace website development/management.
- Familiarity with marketing communications strategy and processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to include proofreading and editing.
- Ability to create documentation of processes and procedures.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
- Project management experience within a digital environment.
- Experience working within an advertising agency or creative environment.
- Proficiency with Google AdWords
- Proficiency with MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to embrace and learn new internal project management tools and systems.
How to Apply:
Anyone interested should send their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject " DIGITAL MARKETING INTERN." Stipend $500 per month.