The Mentorship Coordinator reports to the Director of Mentorship Programs. They will assist in developing a performance measurement and management capability to identify strengths and opportunities in the mentorship program. The Mentorship Coordinator will work with the Executive Director and Director of Mentorship Programs to plan mentorship events, including social gatherings and educational virtual forums. Additionally, they will participate in strategic planning for a rapidly developing mentorship program in a growing nonprofit
Eligibility and Requirements:
- Based in NYC or Washington, D.C, or remote.
- Passion for expanding VGL’s reputation in the Global Affairs community.
- Knowledge of and experience with national and international scholarship and fellowship application processes.
- Experience working with veterans, desirable.
- Knowledge of data analytics or data vizualizations a plus.
- Minimum commitment of 3 to 10 hours per week, availability to attend meetings and events on occassional weeknights (after 5 pm), and the ability to respond to email inquiries in 48 hours under normal circumstances.
- One year commitment to position.
How to Apply:
Anyone interested should send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Mentorship Coordinator Application".